Scott likes to shave his hair off at the beginning of summer and so he assumes that the kids like it too. So every spring since Bayler was two, he has had his head shaved, at least until last year. Now he's going for the ever popular look of a mop on the top of your head. Landon is the innocent victim now. I didn't let him do it as short as he use to do Baylers. It makes him look so much older. Bayler is 3yrs old in that picture. Doesn't he remind you of Dopey (The Seven Dwarfs)?

2 comments:
Post a pic of Bayler with his Austin Powers hair!
Cute! I showed my boys the baby picture of Bayler and asked them if they remembered when he looked like that...and they do. I do too. Poor Spencer. I talked him into letting me cut his hair and promised that it wouldn't be too short but I am pretty new at cutting (Kendal has retired from haircutting recently) and used the wrong attachment on the clippers. It was really, really short. It didn't bother me a BIT! But he wasn't too happy with it. Ah well. Gotta keep 'em humble somehow don't we?
Post a Comment