Well like I said last night, because Avery chose to cut the top of her hair, I cut all the rest. She was only upset for the first few cuts. When we were all done she said, "I am glad you cut it, it looks so cute, I like it." So much for it being a punishment.

5 comments:
Ok, I am going to have to agree with Avery on this one. I LOVE her hair! I think a better "punishment" may have been a pixie cut... She might not have liked that so much. (I remember my mom doing that to me when I was her age... I was so upset.) You did a REALLY great job cutting her hair, it's adorable!
I like her hair too. She has been growing it out for a while so she can look like Rapuntzel. I thought she would be really mad when I cut it. Oh well!!
You did a great job hiding the cut...last time we were out there brynlee gave herself bangs...really short! I guess every kid has to do it
Oh my goodness Avery. I can't believe she did that. What a stinker. But I do really like everyone's haircut. You should have put a picture of you as well!
she does look awfully cute! I cut Jane's and my friend said she had been trying to get her little girl to grow hers long like Jane...oops!
Post a Comment