Feb 22, 2010

This is why....

I've had no husband for the last couple months.
I don't know if you've noticed the big credit card thing going on today. A bill was passed awhile ago that said, among many other things, credit card companies had to have certain information clearly visible on their statements. Well that's what Scott has been working on for the last couple of months and that is why he is in Florida right now. He has only slept about 20 hours in the last week trying to meet the deadline for today. Hopefully within the next couple of days they will have all the kinks worked out and he will be able to get some sleep and then come home. The next time you look at a credit card statement, appreciate all the hard work that went into making it that way.

2 comments:

kjha said...

Apparently I have no idea what your husband does for a job :). Thought I knew...maybe we need to have lunch soon so you can explain it all to me. How about next Wednesday (the 3rd). K

Brynne said...

I don't get it. And I don't watch the news, apparently today's big events flew right past little, old, ignorant me! Glad he made his deadline though!