
I finally had a girls night with my girls. We invited grandma Debbie to go to the play Anne of Green Gables presented by a high school near by. I've wanted to take them to a play or ballet or something girly for a long time, but taking all 4 of us is a little spendy so this fit in our budget. Grandma took us to dinner and then we went to the play. They loved the first half but got a little bored the second half. The seat were terribly uncomfortable, especially in my condition. Over all it was a great night and can't wait to do it again when by behind isn't so sore.

Before I make this statement I want to make it clear that I love all my girls the same. Avery is my favorite to dress and to do her hair. She will wear anything I pick out and usually lets me do anything to her hair, even if it takes hours. Well apparently she decided she was done with me doing her hair. Last Sunday she told me she wanted her hair cut short. My first thought was, "No way! Who cares if how you want your hair, I want it long." But I let go of my selfish thoughts and decided to cut her hair. It's still so cute and easy to do but I do miss her beautiful long curls.
BeforeThe main reason I'm behind in blogging is because it's soccer season, that should explain itself. I was going to put a counter on my blog where I could keep track of how many games I'd been to, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Just for my records, in the first two weeks of soccer I attended approximately 54 games. Believe it or not I kinda enjoyed it. It's fun to watch the little munchkins play for the first time. I also like knowing that I've contributed a little to the community. For the last week I've been able to sit and enjoy watching my kids play, or attempt to play.
Dance Recital April 17,2010
I swore I would NEVER EVER let my little girls do dance, but I seem to do everything I say I'm not going to do. I had a friend tell me about a place that does appropriate dances and the costumes are modest and inexpensive. Avery has always wanted to take dance so I signed her up last fall. Well of course after Addason and Tylee found out they wanted to do it too. So all three started dance. After the first month they all wanted to quit. I made it through the whole year of encouraging, bribing and forcing them to go each week. I was very excited and nervous for the recital. I took the girls out to Shellece's to get their make up done professionally. They loved that and thought they were so pretty. They were sooo nervous. They did awesome!! I was so proud to be their mom. My pictures aren't very good but blurry pictures are better than none at all.
3 comments:
I've been wondering where you were! Soccer, soccer, soccer, eh...
Love the girl's hair. I just had Jane's cut again, but next time we're going even shorter. Thanks for the inspiration!
I'm so sorry about your back! You just can't understand how much pain it is unless you have been there. I love your girls short hair. I'm going to chop mine in the next couple of weeks. I need short hair for the hot summer. I did get Ty signed up for t-ball with Landon. Ty is so excited.
Miss busy body.... are you feeling better? Do you need my services? I hate being hurt and not being able to function--yuck.
Your girls' hair looks so cute. Both of them.
Post a Comment