Aug 12, 2010

Scary!!

If you can't handle messes, don't look!!
This is what happens when you go to Lagoon, Bear Lake and Ogden for a visit in the same week.

3 comments:

Brynne said...

I don't believe this picture for a minute. I think you staged it--I've seen how you keep house all the while making delicious homemade meals from scratch and entertaining/caring for your own children as well as taking care of your friends' 3 kids :) I still am so grateful for you bailing me out back then, you'll never know how much that meant to me. And if this picture is for real, it would make me happy to know that I'm not the only one whose house gets temporarily chaotic when you get back from traveling!

Desiree said...

It was so NOT staged Brynne. In fact I had already started cleaning before I took this picture. It gets a lot worse when I'm canning.

Unknown said...

Oh its not so bad. You should see our house right now! So what's with the orange cone?