We had the privilege of having two sweet little boys at our house for 4 days. My girls loved it. They were so sad when they left. I love the short term thing, everyone is on their best behavior and it's all fun and games.
So fun to catch up with you and your life. No wonder I haven't heard a peep from you-- you have been so busy! I sure admire you and Scott and what good parents you are and what good examples you are. How's your calling going? Did you have a good birthday?
1 comment:
So fun to catch up with you and your life. No wonder I haven't heard a peep from you-- you have been so busy! I sure admire you and Scott and what good parents you are and what good examples you are. How's your calling going? Did you have a good birthday?
Post a Comment