Jul 28, 2011

Doing Nothing

Last summer we were always going somewhere or doing something. This year that hasn't been possible so we've enjoyed just hanging out and spending time together. Occasionally I get really bored and decide to torture my children. I tortured Avery by giving her a perm. The underside of her hair has a natural wave to it but the top layer is straight. I wanted it to be all the same. It turned out okay, it wasn't as curly as I wanted it to be. She thinks it's so cool and that's all that matters. We also dyed Tylee's hair a medium brown, but it ended up being more of a reddish brown. She would go into the bathroom and look at herself every 10 minutes and say "I can't believe how I look". She's so excited to color it again and try a different color.
Bayler still hasn't been feeling the best so he's spent lots of time home playing with the kids. Of course being a mom, I love watching them all together. They're all tuckered out and are trying to dry off after a water fight.

No comments: