Jul 6, 2011

Surgeries

Bayler has complained to me about his nose always being stuffy and having a hard time breathing, but I just figured it was him being whiney. I took him to the ENT to see about getting his tonsils out and I mentioned the breathing thing to the doctor. Come to find out that one side of his nostril was completely blocked off. He really couldn't breath well. He had his tonsils removed, nose broke and straightened, and excess tissue removed from the back of his nose. For those that know Bayler well, you know he talks a lot!! He also has a hard time sitting still, he needs to be doing something all the time. So the last week has been weird for us cause he's been so quiet and he's been sleeping and laying around. I cracked up laughing when I came downstairs to find this. It was one of his feeling good moments. He could only muster enough strength to throw wads of paper in a cup. I must add, he wasn't making very many of them either. The kid was skinny before this and so to lose 12 lbs hasn't made him very happy. I'm sure he will double our food bill as soon as he eat can normal again.

1 comment:

Fiagle Family said...

no fun but glad everything working out ok! sorry we missed you guys. It was a super quick trip filled with too much golf and me being carless..lol your kids are growing up too fast we really need to see you guys soon