Jul 15, 2012

The Countdown

I've loved watching the little counter on the right side go down for the last couple of months.  But now we are to a point where it's no longer accurate.  I know for sure I don't have more than 10 days left.  My doctors is going out of town and she's going to induce me sometime before then.  Even knowing that, it feels like every day is a month.  I loved this picture cause this baby looks chubby and that's how my babies are born.  I'm guessing that he/she is about 8ish pounds by now.  I love all the wonderful comments people make.....are you sure there aren't twins in there, I don't think you could get any bigger, how far overdue are you and my favorite ...you look awful.  
The extremely hot weather hasn't helped much either.  By the end of each day my feet and legs are massive.  They're all discolored and itchy and I hate not being able to paint my toenails.  Yesterday I bribed Tylee with a sundae if she would paint  my toes.  Lets just say she got the better end of the deal.  I now have bright pink toenail polish on my nails, toes and feet.  Oh well, it will all be worth it in 10 or less days.  Until that point I'm going to stay in my air conditioned house, wear Scott's shorts and shirts, sit in my recliner and chew on ice.    

5 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

aw the end is always the worst.. I think its so you will have the baby and not care how painfull it will be. cant wait to see pics of the little one!

Brynne said...

If your toes need a touch-up before the big day, I'll come do it for you. And I won't even make you give me a sundae :) Your feet look like they hurt, sorry! Put them up and make everyone wait on you for the next little while, you deserve it! Best of luck with the delivery! Add me to your list to call if you need help with kids or anything!

Heather Palmer said...

Your feet make me hurt just looking at them!

The Campbell Clan said...

Can't wait to hold your baby!!!! Hang in there :)

Unknown said...

With Norah's birthday on 7/27, and Harper's on 8/20... I can completely relate to the woes of the dreaded 3rd trimester in the summer. And your poor feet! Wish I could help jump on the pampering bandwagon, I totally would love to! Can't wait to cuddle my sweet niece or nephew soon. We're definitely going to have to plan a trip up there soon!