I love newborns because of their innocence, smell and feel. But I LOVE when they start responding to you. I never get tired of those cute smiles and the first little giggles. Sometimes I feel so much love and can't help but squeeze him. He loves to have his hands by his face.
Lately he seems to think he needs to have his hands in his mouth all the time.
He turned three months this week, I can't believe it's gone by so fast. I took these picture today. He's lost most of his dark hair on the top of his head and there's blonde hair coming in. He loves to be held so he can see whats going on. He's usually most happy when he's laying under his mobile so he can see your face and his toys. When he's hitting his toys he gets this serious look on his face like its really hard working trying to get them.
He's such a slobbery little fella. When he's playing he usually has a nice mountain of bubbles on his chin.
2 comments:
he is sooo cute. he'll be all big by the time we get to see him!
He has gotten so big already! He doesn't even look like a newborn anymore!
Post a Comment