Mar 4, 2013

Mini Vacation

Scott's cousin just returned from a LDS mission and was going to be speaking at church on Sunday in the big city.  Their church started at 9 AM and I knew there was NO way we would be able to get up that early in the morning and make there on time.  I really wanted Bayler to go and listen to his talk and be able to visit with Garrett.  So, we made a weekend out of it.  Scott's dad got us a steal of a deal at a hotel, with a pool of course.   After a lot of swimming we went to a Chinese restaurant and patiently waited for about an hour to get in.  We ordered a variety of foods, hoping to please everyone.  We were almost successful.  Avery was the only one that didn't like something.  As we sat at the table without much crying, fighting, treats and games I realized that my kids are getting old.  It's much easier to go out to dinner these days.  


 I love vacations cause it kinda forces everyone to interact with each other and they almost always have fun.  











No comments: