Scott's family had their family reunion planned for months before Bayler got his call, but it just so happened to be the Wed-Saturday right before Bayler was to leave. We had so much that needed to be done and I was contemplating not going. Then Bayler said he would come and stay the whole time. How could I pass up 3 full days with my amazing son. I decided that whatever didn't get done, wasn't meant to get done and we packed up and left to spend our last few day with him up at the lake.
We also got big new on that Tuesday before we left. The caseworker and the GAL for out kiddos decided that the kids were going to go home on Saturday, yep in 4 days. I'll give more details with this in the next post. We actually had arranged to have all the kids go to a sitter for the reunion so it could be just our family. But with the news that they were leaving we decided to take the girls with us and try to get some good, positive fun memories in before they went home.
While taking this picture I totally lost it. I had to go into the trailer to get myself together. I've turned into such a bawl baby.
When we went to the beach on Friday, I wanted my family to interact with each other and have quality time together so I started a sandcastle and enlisted them to help me. It turned out to be just what a wanted.
Look at that goofy boy!!!! Oh man, we are sure gonna miss him. Several times during our trip, I would tear up for no reason. Just a look, a comment or a simple thought would bring it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment