Sep 21, 2014

Big Boy Bed

I've decided to put Dreyden in a big boy bed because his crib is falling apart and I don't want to fix it.  It may have not been the smartest thing to do since he was already having a hard time with bedtime.  He doesn't like to go to bed anymore because he is all alone and misses talking to Landon.  Landon loves having his own room though.  For the first 2 weeks he didn't realize that he could get out of bed, let alone out of his room. 

 The next stage he realized that he could get out of bed and bring toys into his bed to play with.  This stage only lasted a couple of day before he figured out that he could play in his room then just walk out of the room and come up stairs.

That was the phase where he stopped taking naps all together then he would end up like this picture below at 4 or 5 in the evening.  After a couple days of this I decided I would sit in the hall and make him go back to his room.  He only took a few days of this and we are back on schedule. WE LOVE NAP TIME!!


No comments: