Nov 6, 2014

TOFG

Avery got invited to go to 'Time Out for Girls' by her friend.  I thought it would be great for the other two girls, so I told them to invite a friend and I would take them all down to Salt Lake for it.  A couple days before the event we found out that RSL was playing their first playoff game that same night and it was right across the street from where the girls were gonna be. For one of Scott's bday presents I arranged for his brother to go to the game.  I think that was his favorite present of all.  Scott and I dropped the girls off at 9 am and headed to Park City to do some Christmas shopping.  We shopped until 4 and met Jeff at our favorite game day restaurant, Crown Burger.  We ate then picked up the girls and went to the game.  

 The girls had so much fun and talked nonstop for at least 1/2 hour about what they had done.  They want to go back every time and bring more people.


It was a bit on the chilly side but we layered good and had lots of blankets.  It wasn't the best game ever but we still had fun.  When you get Scott and Jeff together they are hilarious to listen to so that was entertainment in itself.  
 This picture is awful but it's the only one I got so I had to put it on here.


No comments: