Aug 20, 2015

August Doings

Can you believe what we did again??? I can't!!  We had a nice little break and we were ready for some littles.  When they called they said that there was a good chance that they wouldn't go home, especially the baby.  They wanted to make sure that we were aware of that possibility and we were okay with it since we had a "history" of changing our minds. Apparently a "history" only takes one time, the last time.  Whatever.  I said we were okay with it, and so we went and picked up these two cute girlies that we thought might possibly be part of our forever family.  They are so cute.  Averie, yep now we have two of them in our family, just turned 4 months old.  She was a preemie and was addicted to something at birth but was okay after a couple of weeks but is still teeny.  
 I finally got to make these cute little baby sandals.  I'm in love with her little baby toes.

Drey got a friend again and they have hit off fairly good most of the time.  Eyvy, which is pronounced Ivey will turn 3 in September.  She's is a cuddler but boy oh boy does she whine and cry A LOT!!!  She is use to being held all the time and getting anything and everything her little heart desires.  She's having a rough time adjusting to walking and being told no.  She does love to play with Drey, so thats good.





 We had a fire out in the back yard and cooked us up some yummy fruit pastries on a stick.
 Oink oink.  I'm a pig, I know.  I just wanted to get a reaction from the kids so a sprayed some of that nasty whip cream in my mouth.  Unfortunately for me, someone had my phone to catch the moment.

 Bayler sent about ten, 30 second video clips.  The girls were all smiley as they watched them.
 Sweet baby girl that is such a little pill.
 There were only a few things left on our summer bucket list and so we were trying to hurry and finish before school started.  The one above was to build a giant fort,  We only left it up for 24 hours but the littles enjoyed it while it was up.
 Big Avery (it's probably the only time our Avery will be known as "big" Avery) and Landon did a little fishing game with the kiddos.  They would throw there little sticks with a lunch box over the railing and get a treat put in it.  They loved it.
 Can you see the guilty look on his face.  I told him not to eat the gumdrops because they were just for building things with.  I think he ate one for everyone that he put on a toothpick  Hehehe

 Scott went to scout camp for 5 days.  He had a blast and didn't miss us at all.

 Our AC has been broke a good portion of August and so we've spent a lot of time at parks where there is shade and water.  On this particular day our house it 89 degrees and so we packed up, got slushies and hung out at the park for the rest of the day.
 Usually Tylee prefers the toddlers over the babies but for some reason this little baby is different.  Tylee is the only that can calm her down when she cries.
You can't tell Dreyden loves his daddy can you??
This is the first thing I've done to get ready for school.  I made a bunch of healthy breakfast muffins to put in the freezer.

No comments: