Oct 28, 2016

LOTOJA

Ryan talked Scott into doing the Logan to Jackson bike race over a year ago.  Truly and honestly I thought he wouldn't do it.  I was a little bit annoyed that he spent so much time training and was gone frequently biking.  I was also a little worried about him making it all the way to the end.  
 Avery, as usual, had the house decorated with notes cheering him on.
Julia and I got to be their support crew and it was a lot of fun.  Through all the stops he never looked like he was going to die so that was good. 
 I didn't get a picture of them crossing the finish line because I was too busy cheering them on.  I'm so proud of him.
 For the first couple days after the race he was saying he would never do it again.  But now he wants to give it another shot and do better.  This time I will be way more supportive in his training efforts so he can be even more successful.


No comments: