Nov 3, 2016

Fall Activities

We had our annual BBQ up the canyon it was beautiful and the weather was marvelous.  











 Bayler knows how to use my camera way better than me and he took the cool water pictures.








 These silly boys are best friend and they are hilarious together.

 It's been awhile since the girls left and it is still so incredibly hard.  I've spent a lot of time at the Temple. I have no idea why certain things happen or why things don't go the way you felt like they would go, but I know that even if I don't have all or any of the answers, I can feel peace when I go to the Temple.   I feel bad for those that don't have a place to feel the overwhelming love of the Savior and that total sense of meaning, purpose and peace during times when you think you can't make it another day. I always leave feeling blessed.

 After many weeks of trying, Drey finally figured out how to ride his bike without training wheels. Yippee!!! Now all he wants to do is go for bike rides.


Any time we are driving on main street Drey points out the bulls and tells me that some day he wants to ride on one. Finally his wish came true!

No comments: