We took advantage of the very warm fall weather to go feed the ducks and play at the park.
I was cleaning out one of the cupboards and found our little keyboard. It kept them entertained for over an hour.
Bayler tries to take few minutes when his home to connect with the kids, especially Drey. Drey loves it.
So the girls and I have been going to Time Out for Women for a couple years and we invited mom last year and she loved it. So we invited her this year and she invited all the other peoples to go this year. We stayed in a hotel and had a nice girls weekend. The speakers were good but it wasn't my favorite year. It probably will be the last time the girls and I go.
Doing a little baking. It's always hard to do baking with new kids. They want to touch, eat and feel everything. I don't think I'll be doing it again any time soon.
Addason love to sing and so it's only natural that she would want to be in choir. She had her end of term choir concert. I would love to say it was so much fun like her other concerts, but that would be a lie. She had a different choir teacher and it was a bit boring but she warned us that it would be. Infact, she decided not to do choir again. That makes me so sad for her.
Both Addason and Tylee finished Drivers Ed and passed. Honestly I thought Addason would have to the driver part again, but she surprisingly passed. Her birthday was in the middle of the term so as soon as the class was over we headed to the DMV and got her license. I'm 80% scared of the fact that she is legal to drive in a moving vehicle on the public roads with other moving vehicles and 20% happy to have another driver. Way to go Miss Addason!!Addason also took social dance and was trying to teach Landon some of the moves, it wasn't too successful
I love that these two have each other. I'm always surprised what Addason lets Tylee get away with. Tylee can be a little stink and yet Addason does whatever Tylee asks her to do. For example, in this pictures Addason is rubbing Tylee's back and giving her a head massage. What a wonderful sister Addason is.























No comments:
Post a Comment