Oct 16, 2018

Instagram

I love the filters on Instagram, they make me look so much better.  It was a cold evening, Scott was playing volleyball and baby Mia was not feeling tired so we cuddle up in grandmas blankie and talked.  


 Avery was in Tylee's room telling her some girlie things when Scott decided to crash the party.

   
Scott has decided he is done with the chickens.  He doesn't want to go out in the snow and get eggs and feed them this winter.  I'm totally okay with that.  I'm sick of chicken poop all over the yard, deck and patio.
Drey has discovered that he really likes to read real books.  He also loves to read to other people, especially Nataly.  The problem is that he reads really slow and Nataly looses interest fairly quickly which makes him sad.

Landon loving on the baby.  Everyone, except Avery adores the baby.


Nataly loves to hold her baby.  Once you let her hold her she never wants to stop.  She doesn't get tired of it and then she gets sooo upset when you take the baby away.

No comments: