We didn't have this silly saying when I was younger but if they would have Kathryn would have been it. We had so much fun together in high school. My memories include love notes, eating the layered biscuits at the wee hours of the night, listening to her play the piano, laughing at the dumbest things until we almost wet our pants and many more things I won't put on here. Then I fell in love and neglected my BFF responsibilities and we went our different ways. We both got married and she moved far away. Over the last 16 years we have been able to visit a little here and there but not a whole lot. Just over a month ago she moved close to me. On Thursday I was able to go visit her in her new beautiful home. (K-I want a tour next time) It was so fun. It sorta felt like we were back in time except a little more mature with a lot more kids. I can't wait to do it again, we have a lot of catching up to do. I think every girls needs a good friend to talk to and I'm lucky enough to have a couple really great friends. Thanks girls for helping me stay somewhat sane.

Sorry K this was the best picture I could find of us.
3 comments:
Oh my heavens what a picture! But, I think I remember it being taken...Thanks for the nice post. Knowing I already had good friends here made moving much easier. I was so excited to have you come that I didn't think about showing you around...next time! Oh, and please post the recipe to those little peanut butter cups full of sin! I ate all but one, and Jeffrey had to beg for it! :)
That is so cool. Best friends rock. I'm glad you answered a question that I always wondered about and that is if me and my friends were the only ones who laughed so hard they wet their pants.
OH MY GOSH!! That pic is a crack up. I love that pic! Just looking at you two sure does bring back memories.
Post a Comment