Nov 5, 2008

The Elections

This is how Scott feels about the new President. Just teasing!! Well sort of, but we won't get into that. Actually Scott was really bored the other night and the camera was sitting by him so he started taking stupid pictures of himself. I told him I was going post them on my blog, he said he didn't care. So here they are honey. Can ya tell why I love him!! Hehehe.

5 comments:

Brynne said...

I LOVE your new blog background--SO CUTE! As for Scott's pic..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm... let's just say, it's not his best look!

The Campbell Clan said...

What a hottie- hehe

Unknown said...

Wait, didn't you hear? Obama won, not McCain! We await your uploading of a picture that show's nothing less than ecstatic joy!

J

Sharlee said...

What good would a husband be who only took serious pictures of himself? And we all kind of felt like making that face when we heard who our next president would be. It just smells bad....smells REAL bad.

Janet said...

I'm with Scott! Hopefully we all don't look like that before the next four years are over!