I was very hopeful that once I was getting a full nights sleep that I would start feeling better and not be so sick in the evenings. Unfortunately that hasn't happened, YET. Yesterday I did move off the couch after the kids got home from school. I even helped Avery with her homework. I have to hold on to the tiniest of improvements. To add to everything else- I HATE WINTER. I'm sick of the cold weather and being stuck inside, especially with three rambunctious , loud, bored kids. This morning we painted birdhouses to help keep the crazies under control. It helped for about 1/2 hour.
We've decided this placement has been very difficult for Landon. I'm not sure what makes this time so much different than all the rest, but there's a BIG difference. When Landon and Leland are together they bring out the worst in each other. I'm not sure if Landon feels threatened or what, but he becomes a monster. We've been trying really hard to make sure he is getting lots of one on one time with mom or dad. This last week, it's been me since I'm laying around doing nothing anyways. We play on the kindle, snuggle and read stories together. It's been good for the both of us. It reminds me of what a sweet boy he can be. It also makes me look forward to the time when we just have our own kids in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment