Jul 7, 2013

A first

Landon had to get a silver cap on one of his back teeth and he was a little nervous cause he's never had anything done except cleaning.  He did great though.  I thought this picture was funny, he looks like a little duck.
 I've never been to the pool in town so Shellece and I took the kids and headed out for the day.  I lathered everyone up with sunscreen, including myself and we played for about 2 hours.  Dreyden was done at that point so we went home.  An hour after getting home I started feeling a little warm.  I got FRIED!!  Apparently my good tanning skin is gone and I'm back to burning all the time.  Guess I'll need to be more careful from now on.  On a good note, Dreyden is still as white as ever.


 Cousins are the best!
 Aunts that give us a our own big piece of licorice are the best!!


No comments: