Jul 7, 2013

Baseball

Landon has been bugging us to play baseball, real baseball for years. Three years ago he played T-ball and that was boring and not real baseball, last year I was very pregnant and didn't want to go to games so I told him they cancelled baseball for the summer.  He loves baseball and is pretty good so I felt a little guilty about taking that opportunity away from him.  This year I was on top of it and got him signed up.  We decided to have him play up a year so he wouldn't have to play T-ball again.  He was so excited to get his shirt and hat and to have a real game.  That excitement lasted until the first practice. After that it was a battle to get him to go to practices or to games.  So, I guess he can just play in the backyard with his dad and call it good from now on.  Kinda a waste of his talent but whatever.
Getting someone out on third

 He almost always hit the ball after the first 1-2 pitches,

 Scott felt like coaching baseball was a real learning experience and he would prefer to coach soccer any day.

No comments: